At the heart of every ByK Bike is a well-designed frame and weighing in at less than 1kg, your child will have a light and easy bike to ride. Small children have a narrow pelvis. We believe for a child to ride comfortably and in the correct position, the saddle should be padded and matching the size of their body - we have done just that with the E-350.
With lightweight alloy wheels, we've made pedalling easier professional bike riders insist on them so why shouldn't our kids too! And the smooth, faster-rolling tyres don't wear little legs out so quickly - as opposed to regular BMX kids bikes that have wide tyres with big knobs that most kids struggle to get going on. At just over 8kgs, the E-350 is approximately 30% more efficient than comparative kids bikes.
- Height: 95 -117 cms
- Weight: 8+ kg
- Frame: Lightweight Alloy, Ergonomic Low Gravity Concept Design
- Wheels: Dynamic Advantage Tall Alloy Wheels, Radial Front Spokes
- Tyres: Low Profile, Low Resistance Design with Tough Tubes
- Brakes: Rear Coaster Brake with Alloy Front Caliper and Rear V Brake
- Brake levers: Alloy, Adjustable Ergonomic Short Reach
- Saddle: Comfort Mini
- Standard Extras: Safety Reflectors, Training Wheels, Bell