Varia smart bike lights help to create a safer riding environment by adjusting to changing light conditions as well as bike speed when paired with select Edge computers¹. As speed increases, the headlight automatically projects light further ahead to where it's needed most. As ambient light fades or gets brighter, both the headlight and tail light adjust automatically when paired with a light-sensing Edge 1000 bike computer. Beam cut-off prevents headlight from blinding oncoming drivers.
- VARIA SMART BIKE LIGHTS: Based on GPS data from a compatible Edge1, the beam automatically projects further ahead at faster speeds and closer as the rider's speed decreases, lighting the road where cyclists need it most. It also focuses the light ahead instead of around, shining up to 100 lux at 10 meters.
- SMART LIGHTS: Headlight beam focuses further from the rider as speed increases. Tail light in either solid or flashing mode.
- Varia Bike Lights Bundle
- Dimensions: Headlight: 1.9' x 3.6' x 1.6' (4.8 x 9.2 x 4.0 cm) Tail light: 1.5' x 3.6' x 0.7 (3.8 cm x 9.2 cm x 1.7 cm)
- Weight: Headlight: 7.8 oz (222.0 g) Tail light: 1.8 oz (52.0 g)
- Modes: Headlight: High beam, low beam, auto beam Tail light: Continuous, pulse
- Lumens: Headlight: 600 Tail light: 22
- Battery life (high power mode): Headlight: 2.5 hours Tail light: 4 hours