Chromecast Audio is a small media streaming device that plugs into the AUX input of your speaker making your speaker WiFi enabled. Use your iPhone, iPad, Android phone or tablet, Mac or Windows Laptop or Chromebook to cast your favourite music, radio stations and podcasts to any speaker in the house.
- Easily cast music to your speakers and play, pause and turn up the volume right from your phone anywhere in the house
- Listen to your favourites anytime with millions of songs, radio stations and podcasts from apps like Spotify, Google Play Music and other favourites
- Mirror any audio from your Android phone or Chrome browser
- Chromecast streams straight from the cloud so you get continuous high quality sound even when you leave the room.
- Casting won't drain your battery or get in the way of other activities so you can take a call, play a game or even leave the room all without interrupting what's playing on your speakers
- Friends and family can cast their music to your speakers using their own phones or tablet with no additional pairing or set up required
- Get started in 3 easy steps: Plug Chromecast Audio into your speakers and power, connect to WiFi then tap the Cast button from your favourite audio apps to hear it on the speakers
- Chromecast Audio: 51.9 x 51.9 x 13.49 mm
- Audio cable: 146 mm
- Power cable: 1.75 m
- Weight: 30.7 g (0.068 lbs)
- Ports and Connectors: 3.5mm jack with analog and optical digital audio output and Micro USB
- Connectivity/Network: Wi Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5Ghz)
- Power: 5V. 1A power supply
- A speaker system with an aux/line input. RCA or optical input (RCA and optical cables not included)
- WiFi network
- A compatible computer or mobile device - Minimum OS requirements are Android 4.1+, iOS 7.0+, Windows 7 or Mac OS X 10.7.
Availability and performance of certain features. services and applications are device and network dependent and may not be available in all areas subscription(s) may be required and additional terms, conditions and/or charges may apply.