A 4.7-inch Retina HD display with 3D Touch. 7000 Series aluminium and stronger cover glass. An A9 chip with 64-bit desktop-class architecture. All new 12-megapixel iSight camera with Live Photos. Touch ID. Faster 4G LTE and Wi-Fi. A long battery life.2 And iOS 9 and iCloud. All in a smooth, continuous unibody design.
- 4.7-inch (diagonal) Retina HD display with 1334-by-750 resolution
- 3D Touch
- A9 chip with integrated M9 motion coprocessor
- 12-megapixel iSight camera with Focus Pixels, True Tone flash and Live Photos
- 4K video recording at 30 fps, and slow-motion video recording in 1080p at 120 fps
- 5-megapixel FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash
- Second-generation Touch ID
- 4G LTE Advanced1 and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, and Wi-Fi with MIMO
- iOS 9 and iCloud
- Available in silver, gold, space grey or rose gold
- When you buy iPhone from the Qantas Store, it is sold unlocked. You can contact a carrier directly to learn about the plans available for iPhone. The iPhone models currently sold on the Qantas Store work with nano-SIM cards from compatible carriers. And they work on many 4G LTE networks around the world. Contact service providers for details (Telstra, Optus, Vodafone, Virgin Mobile).
1Data plan is required. 4G LTE Advanced and 4G LTE are available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 4G LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/iphone/LTE.
2Battery life varies by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information.