iPhone 7 Plus dramatically improves the most important aspects of the iPhone experience. It introduces advanced new camera systems. The best performance and battery life ever in an iPhone. Immersive stereo speakers. The brightest, most colourful iPhone display. Splash and water resistance.1 And it looks every bit as powerful as it is. This is iPhone 7 Plus.
- Retina HD display with wide colour gamut and 3D Touch
- 5-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit, widescreen, Multi-Touch display with IPS technology and new Taptic Engine
- 1920-by-1080-pixel resolution at 401 ppi
- Splash-, water- and dust-resistant1
- 4G LTE Advanced, with speeds up to 450 Mbps for data downloads.2
- A10 Fusion chip with 64-bit architecture
- Embedded M10 motion coprocessor
- All-new12-megapixelwide-angle and telephoto cameras
- 4K video recording at 30 fps
- 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps
- 7-megapixel FaceTime HD Camera with Retina Flash
- Touch ID
- iOS 10 and iCloud
- Available in jet black, black, silver, gold or rose gold
When you buy iPhone from the Qantas Store, it is sold unlocked. You can contact a carrier directly to learn about the plans available for iPhone. The iPhone models currently sold on the Qantas Store work with nano-SIM cards from compatible carriers. And they work on many 4G LTE networks around the world. Contact service providers for details (Telstra, Optus, Vodafone, Virgin Mobile).
- Height: 158.2 mm
- Weight: 77.9 mm
- Depth: 7.3 mm
- Weight: 188 grams
In the Box:
- iPhone with iOS 10
- EarPods with Lightning connector
- Lightning to 3.5-mm Headphone Jack Adapter
- Lightning to USB Cable
- USB Power Adapter
iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are splash-, water- and dust-resistant, and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
Data plan is required. 4G LTE Advanced and 4G LTE are available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 4G LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/iphone/LTE.
All battery claims depend on the mobile network, location, signal strength, feature configuration, usage and many other factors actual results will vary. Battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced by an Apple authorised service provider. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. Battery tests are conducted using specific iPhone units. See www.apple.com/au/batteries and www.apple.com/au/iphone/battery.html for more information.