iPhone 8 is a new generation of iPhone. Designed with the most durable glass ever in a smartphone and a stronger aerospace grade aluminum band. Charges wirelessly.* Resists water and dust.+ 4.7-inch Retina HD display with True Tone.^ 12MP camera with new sensor and advanced image signal processor. Powered by A11 Bionic, the most powerful and smartest chip ever in a smartphone. Supports augmented reality experiences in games and apps. With iPhone 8, intelligence has never looked better.
- 4.7-inch Retina HD display with True Tone^
- All-glass and aluminum design, water and dust resistant+
- 12MP camera with OIS and 4K video up to 60 fps
- 7MP FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash for stunning selfies#
- Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A11 Bionic, the most powerful and smartest chip in a smartphone
- Wireless charging-works with Qi chargers*
- When you buy iPhone from the Qantas Store, it is sold unlocked. You can contact a carrier directly to learn about the plans available for iPhone. The iPhone models currently sold on the Qantas Store work with nano-SIM cards from compatible carriers. And they work on many 4G LTE networks around the world. Contact service providers for details (Telstra, Optus, Vodafone, Virgin Mobile).
- Go to www.apple.com/iphone-8/specs for a complete set
*Charging mat sold separately.
+iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus are splash, water, and dust resistant and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
^Display size is measured diagonally.
#FaceTime calling requires a FaceTime-enabled device for the caller and recipient and a Wi-Fi connection. Availability over a cellular network depends on carrier policies data charges may apply.