iPhone X. You've never seen anything like it. It's never seen anything like you.
iPhone X features an all-screen design with a 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display with HDR and True Tone.* Designed with the most durable glass ever in a smartphone and a surgical-grade stainless steel band. Charges wirelessly.# Resists water and dust.+ 12-megapixel dual cameras with dual optical image stabilisation for great lowlight photos. TrueDepth camera with Portrait selfies and new Portrait Lighting.^ Face ID lets you unlock and use Apple Pay with just a glance. Powered by A11 Bionic, the smartest and most powerful chip ever in a smartphone. Supports augmented reality experiences in games and apps. With iPhone X, the next era of iPhone has begun.
- 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display with HDR and True Tone*
- All-glass and stainless steel design water and dust resistance+
- 12 megapixel dual cameras with dual OIS, Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting and 4K video up to 60 fps^
- 7 megapixel TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode and Portrait Lighting^
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A11 Bionic, the smartest and most powerful chip in a smartphone
- Wireless charging -works with Qi chargers#
When you buy iPhone from the Qantas Store, it is sold unlocked. You can contact a carrier directly to learn about the plans available for iPhone.
The iPhone models currently sold on the Qantas Store work with nano-SIM cards from compatible carriers. And they work on many 4G LTE networks around the world. Contact service providers for details (Telstra, Optus, Vodafone, Virgin Mobile).
- Height: 143.6mm
- Width: 70.9mm
- Depth: 7.7mm
- Weight: 174g
- Go to apple.com/au/iphone-x/specs for a complete set.
* The iPhone X display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the screen is 5.85 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
# Compatible wireless charging mats are sold separately.
+ iPhone X is splash-, water- and dust-resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
^ Portrait Lighting is available in beta.