A great recreational-level bike that ride much like Jamis' hi-end performance, race winning mountain bikes.
Building great recreational-level bikes that ride much like (and look a lot like) our hi-end bikes is a passion at Jamis. And no bikes showcase our commitment to do just that better than these. The Trail X and Helix chassis emphasizes all-day performance and the handling's quick and sure without being overly darty. But make no mistake, if you want to throw down, they more than able to keep up with 27.5' wheels, precise shifting drivetrains and incredibly powerful disc or linear pull brakes.
- Suntour XCT Hydraulic Lockout 100mm Travel Fork
- CST Patrol 2.25' tires
- Tektro M285 brakeset
- Shimano TY-501 crankset
- Shimano 24-speed drivetrain
- Frame : 6061 aluminium main tubes, over-sized seat tube, zero-stack head tube, over-sized stays, replaceable derailleur hanger
- Fork : SR Suntour XCT HLO 27.5', coil spring, hydraulic speed lock out adjust, external preload adjustor, 28mm stanchions, aluminum lowers, 100mm travel
- Headset : Zero-stack internal cup threadless, 15mm cone spacer
- Wheels : Alex TD26 27.5' rims, 32H, alloy 6-bolt disc hubs, 14G nickel-plated spokes
- Tires : CST Patrol, 27.5 x 2.25'
- Derailleurs : Shimano TX800 rear and TY700 front
- Shiftlevers : Shimano M310, 3x8-speed
- Chain : KMC Z7, 8-speed
- Cassette : Shimano HG200, 8-speed, 12-32T
- Crankset : Shimano TY-301, 42/34/24T, 170mm (15') 175mm (17'-21')
- BB Set : Sealed cartridge
- Pedals : MTB platform, hi-impact resin
- Brakeset : Tektro M285 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotors
- Handlebar : Jamis XC alloy riser, 31.8 x 20mm rise x 680mm
- Stem : Jamis XC alloy threadless, 31.8 x 10 degrees rise x 70mm (15/17'), 90mm (19'/21')
- Grips : Kraton
- Seat Post : Jamis alloy micro-adjust, 31.6 x 350mm (15') 400mm (17'-21') Saddle Jamis ATB Sport, SL cover, protective front and rear guards