Welcome to One-Touch Cooking
Creating restaurant quality meals at home is now that much easier with the launch of the stunning KitchenAid Cook Processor - an all-in-one appliance that can boil, fry, steam, stew, knead, chop, mince, puree, mix, emulsify, whip and stir, all at the touch of a button.
This new all-in-one appliance will revolutionise the way you cook. Preparing even the most complex recipe becomes simple, as this intelligent machine displays step-by-step instructions for every delicious dish.
The KitchenAid Cook Processor is the ultimate helping hand in the kitchen saving you valuable time and effort while helping you to unlock your culinary potential.
Recipes are organised by auto modes: Boil, Fry, Stew, Steam, Puree and Dough. The recipes give step-by-step instructions or you can program manually and develop your own recipes.
Settings (temperature, time and speed) activate automatically during auto mode cooking you may also adapt these manually.
Boil mode creates delicious soups and bisques. It is also great for creating jams and jellies, stock, and other foods that need to cook at a boil for several minutes.
Fry mode creates delicious stir-fries, oriental-style dishes, and easy scrambled eggs and bacon.
Stew mode features a wide range of pre-programmed modes for creating everything from sauces to risotto. Whether you want Irish Stew, Bearnaise sauce, or Ratatouille, stew mode presets allow you to prepare everyday dishes quickly and easily.
Steam mode uses upper, lower, and inner steamer baskets to allow you to steam vegetables, fish, mussels, and more. This mode is excellent for delicate foods and cooking with indirect heat.
Puree mode combines the cooking and chopping abilities of the Cook Processor to make preparing hummus or shrimp croquettes a snap.
Dough mode allows you to knead and proof easily with minimal effort. Whether you are preparing homemade pizza crust or making bread, the Cook Processor makes it easy.
- All-in-one appliance with big capacity 4.5L bowl: It can do everything from boiling, frying, steaming, stewing and making dough, to chopping, mincing, pureeing, mixing, emulsifying, whipping and stirring.
- Six auto cooking modes to save you time in the kitchen: Boil, Fry, Stew, Steam, Puree and Dough.
- Manual cooking functions: Variable speed, temperature and time so you can develop your own recipes or make cold dishes. Quick Stir and Pulse functions.
- Free cookbook: Easy step-by-step starter cookbook with over 50 classic recipes for everyday cooking.
- Free App: Offers the classic cookbook recipes PLUS new exciting recipes and ideas.
- Thick aluminium plate reaches high and precise cooking temperature (up to 140°C): Provides higher and more even heat, precise temperature sensing and faster heat increase when incorporating cold food.
- Stir Assist System
- Gently folds and stirs ingredients for even cooking and &lsquostirred by hand' results.
- Die-cast metal construction with stylish stainless steel cooking bowl: Robust, stable, built to last and easy to clean.
- Timeless KitchenAid design with beautiful colour finishes: Guaranteed to be strong, reliable, versatile and backed by more than 95 years of quality and excellence.
- Size: H × W × D 41.1 × 31.4 × 34.2cm