Experience the extraordinary picture quality of LG OLED, on the impossibly thin display of our LG W9 SIGNATURE TV. It comes with LG's powerful NEW Alpha 9 Gen2 Intelligent Processor that, in combination with the spectacular visual effects of 4K Cinema HDR with Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos, enriches your home entertainment enjoyment.
Experience OLEDs extraordinary contrast, stunning colour and hair-raising blacks.
The NEW Alpha 9 Gen2 Intelligent Processor is a revolutionary improvement to your viewing and sound experience.
Enhance your TV enjoyment, thanks to Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos.
Take control of your Home Entertainment with Google Assistant.***
- OLED Display
The game-changing OLED Display generates over a billion rich and vibrant colours. Combine this with no backlight, and you also get the most hair-raising blacks to enhance the beautiful colours for a truly cinematic viewing experience.
- Alpha 9 Gen2
The powerful NEW Alpha 9 Gen2 Intelligent Processor is designed specifically for LG OLED. It uses AI Deep Learning to analyse what you're watching and listening to, from whatever source, and optimise it for your viewing pleasure.*
- Dolby Vision
and Dolby Atmos
Dolby Vision HDR effectively remasters your movie, scene by scene, adjusting it to achieve the cinematic vision of the director. Add the sonic layering and sound separation of Dolby Atmos, and you are in for a cinematic treat - in your own home.**
- AI ThinQ
with Google Assistant
LG AI ThinQ TV's let you access the enormous power of Google Assistant through your LG TV's Magic Remote or compatible smart device.***
- *Native 4K content required for full 4K resolution effect. SD, HD content will be upscaled to near 4K resolution. Membership subscriptions, data usage charges and minimum internet speeds required when streaming 4K content, otherwise content will be downscaled to either HD or SD quality based on available bandwidth. Please check with your internet service provider to confirm the bandwidth for your connection.
**Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos content required.
- Screen Type (OLED/LED) OLED
- Screen size (Inch/cm) 65" (164cm)
- Resolution 3840 x 2160
- HDR Format Dolby VisionTM, HDR10, HLG
- Wide Colour Gamut Yes
- Backlight Type None
- Absolute Black Yes
- ULTRA Luminance Yes (Pro)
- Picture Modes 10 (Vivid, Standard, Technicolor, APS, Cinema, Cricket, Game, HDR Effect, ISF Bright Room, ISF Dark Room)
- HDR Picture Modes 6 (Vivid, Standard, Technicolor, Cinema Home, Cinema, Game)
- Dolby Vision Picture Modes 5 (Vivid, Standard, Cinema Home, Cinema, Game)
- Colour Bit Depth 10-bit
- Image Processor 9 Gen 2 Intelligent Processor
- Tuner MPEG-2/4 DVB-T2 (Single)
- Resolution Upscaling 4K Upscaler
- AI Picture Yes
- AI Brightness (HDR content only) Yes
- Motion Pro (Black Frame Insertion) Yes
- Noise Reduction Quad Step
- Magic Remote Yes
- Intelligent Voice Control Yes
- EPG (SI - 8 days) Yes
- User Guide (Built-in) Yes
- Time Machine Compatible (HDD Recording) Yes
- Time Shift Yes
- Universal Remote Feature Yes
- USB Video Playback Formats ASF/WMV/AVI (Xvid, H.264/AVC)/ MP4/M4v/MOV (H.264, H.265, MPEG-4, HEVC)/ MKV (MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, H.265, VP8, VP9, HEVC)
- SHVC/TS/TRP/TP/MTS/MPG/3GP/3G2 MPEG/DAT/VOB/HEVC (Up to 4096x2160p@120p)
- USB Music Playback Formats MP3/WAV/WMA/OGG/FLAC
- USB Photo Playback Formats JPEG/PNG/BMP
- Gallery Yes
- Multi-View Yes
- Simplink (HDMI CEC) Yes
- Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) Yes
- Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) Yes
- AI ThinQ Yes
- Smart TV Operating System webOS 4.5 Smart TV
- Works with Google Assistant Yes
- Works with Amazon Alexa Coming (June 2019)
- Works with Apple HomeKit Coming (June 2019)
- Home Dashboard Yes
- Wi-Fi Built-In Yes (802.11ac)
- 4K UHD Streaming Yes
- Web Browser Yes
- FreeviewPlus (HbbTV) Yes
- Netflix Yes
- Google Home Compatible Yes
- Network File Browser Yes
- Miracast Yes
- AirPlay 2 Coming (June 2019)
- Smartphone Remote App LG TV Plus
- Audio Output 60W
- Speaker System 3 way 8 speaker (4 x Tweeters, 2 x Mid-range, 2 x Woofers)
- Audio Decoder AC3, HE-AAC, AAC, MP2, MP3,
- PCM, DTS, DTS-HD, DTS Express, WMA, apt-X, ADPCM, LPCM, MPEG-1, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby AC-4
- Virtual Surround Dolby Atmos
- Bluetooth Headphone Compatible Yes (Bluetooth 5)
- WiSA Speaker 2.0Ch Compatible Yes
- Sound Modes 6 (Standard, Cinema, Clear Voice III, Cricket (Sports), Music, Game)
- AI Sound Yes
- Phone Bluetooth Connectivity Yes (Music)
- Sound Sync Wireless (LG TV) Yes
- Audio Return Channel (ARC) eARC / ARC (HDMI 2)
- HDMI Yes (4)
- USB 2.0 Yes (3)
- RF Antenna Input Yes (1)
- Component/Composite Input Yes (Phone Jack Type - Shared Audio)
- Headphone (3.5mm) Output Yes (1)
- Digital (Optical) Audio Output Yes (1)
- LAN Port Yes (1)
- TV with Stand (WxHxD) 1446mm x 823mm x 3.85mm
- TV without Stand (WxHxD) 1260mm x 198mm x 78mm
- Net Weight with Stand (kg) 19kg
- Net Weight without Box (kg) AIO BOX 10.0kg
- Carton (WxHxD) 1641mm x 952mm x 288mm
- Gross Weight of Carton (kg) 32.1kg
- VESA size Wall mount bracket included
- Energy Star Rating 4 Stars
- Warranty Period 1 Year Warranty - Parts and Labour
- 1 HDR playback for HDMI, USB and IPTV streaming services. HDR broadcasts currently not available in Australia.
- 2 Image quality of upscaled content will vary based on the source resolution.
- 3 Voice Control feature is not available in all languages and dialects. Depending on ambient noise, voice clarity and available content or source material, voice commands may not always deliver or respond to the requested command.
- 4 Dedicated USB Hard Drive (80GB ~ 2TB required for recording and live playback function (sold separately).
- 5 Some brands not supported, check website for details: www.lgappstv.com/appspc/oss/support.lge
- 6 Feature activated when connected to a compatible device
- 7 AI ThinQ feature is not available in all languages and dialects. Depending on ambient noise, voice clarity and available content or source material, voice commands may not always deliver or respond to the requested command.
- 8 Wi-Fi network and Google Account required. Controlling devices and features requires compatible smart devices. Features and services may be changed without notice. To learn more, visit LG.com. Google is a trademark of Google LLC.
- 9 Internet connection required. Internet usage charges and conditions apply. WebOS internet browser supports HTML5, VP9 and HEVC. Content and features will vary from time to time without notice.
- 10 FreeviewPlus uses HbbTV technology which combines broadcast and internet streaming. Internet connection is required. Data usage charges and conditions apply.
- 11 Subscription membership required. Netflix provides content in SD, HD and 4K Ultra HD. Netflix requires a steady internet connection speed of at least 25mbps to stream 4K Ultra HD content, otherwise content will be downscaled to either HD or SD quality based on the available bandwidth. Speeds of 25mbps available in limited locations and may vary depending on time of day. Data usage charges apply.
- 12 Google Assistant enabled device required, sold separately.
- 13 Miracast compatible Android device required for this feature.
- 14 LG TV Plus' on compatible Android devices (Android 4.2+) and iOS devices (iOS 6.1+). Device must be in range, on the same Wi-Fi network as the TV.
- 15 WiSA compatible speakers required to use this feature. Sold Separately
- 16 Uses Bluetooth 5 technology to send audio to compatible LG home audio products.
- 17 Designed to work with compatible LG Audio only
- 18 SM86, SM81, UM76, UM73: HDMI ports support HDCP 2.2 and 60fps @ 2160p. W9 ~ B9, SM94 ~ SM90: HDMI ports support HDCP 2.3 and 120fps @ 2160p Z9, SM99: HDMI ports support HDCP 2.3 and 60fps @ 4320p