Discover the freedom of open roads while touring Australia with Lonely Planet Australia's Best Trips, your passport to uniquely encountering the country by car. Coverage includes: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin, Byron Bay, Tasmania, Alice Springs, Great Ocean Road, Nullarbor Plain, Uluru, the Outback, Kakadu, Cairns, the Daintree and more.
From 2-day escapes to 2-week adventures on which you can experience the world-class surf beaches and iconic landforms of Victoria's Great Ocean Road, the epic big skies and forever horizons of the Nullarbor Plain, and more all with your trusted travel companion. Hit the road!
- 440 pages, 440 pp colour
- 142 maps
- Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
- 39 amazing road trips
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local
- Avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Includes Driving Problem Buster, Detours, and Link Your Trip
- ISBN: 9781743605172