For anyone heading on a cruise around Alaska, Scandinavia or the Caribbean, Lonely Planet's new Cruise Ports series is packed with information about each port of call's top sights and experiences.
Did you know?
- 1 in 19 Australians take a Cruise
- 1.2 million Australians took a Cruise in 2017 (a 21% increase)
- Per capita Australia is #1 in the world for travellers taking a Cruise (data sourced by CLIA)
Bears larger than bison, national parks the size of nations, and glaciers bigger than other US states. The word epic barely does Alaska justice.
- Alaskan wildlife and landscapes
- Family trips and sustainable cruising
- Choose your cruise and adventure activities
- ISBN 9781787014190
- 320 pages, full colour
- Dimensions: H197mm x W128mm