For anyone heading on a cruise around Alaska, Scandinavia or the Caribbean, Lonely Planet's new Cruise Ports series is packed with information about each port of call's top sights and experiences.
Did you know?
- 1 in 19 Australians take a Cruise
- 1.2 million Australians took a Cruise in 2017 (a 21% increase)
- Per capita Australia is #1 in the world for travellers taking a Cruise (data sourced by CLIA)
From high mountain peaks to shimmering reefs, spicy salsa rhythms to deep rolling reggae, pirate hideouts to sugar-sand beaches, the Caribbean is dizzyingly diverse.
- Family trips and sustainable cruising
- Choose your cruise
- Best beaches, diving and snorkelling
- ISBN 9781787014183
- 320 pages, full colour
- Dimensions: H197mm x W128mm