For anyone heading on a cruise around Alaska, Scandinavia or the Caribbean, Lonely Planet's new Cruise Ports series is packed with information about each port of call's top sights and experiences.
Did you know?
- 1 in 19 Australians take a Cruise
- 1.2 million Australians took a Cruise in 2017 (a 21% increase)
- Per capita Australia is #1 in the world for travellers taking a Cruise (data sourced by CLIA)
Effortlessly chic cities meet remote forests, drawing style gurus and wilderness hikers alike. Endless day, perpetual night. Rocking festivals, majestic aurora. Scandinavia: anything but bland.
- Family trips and sustainable cruising
- Choose your cruise
- History, Landscapes and environment coverage
- ISBN 9781787014206
- 320 pages, full colour
- Dimensions: H197mm x W128mm