Passionate, sophisticated and devoted to living the good life, Spain is at once a stereotype come to life and a country more diverse than you ever imagined.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Spain, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice:
- Inspirational images, 3D illustrations, city walks and recommendations from our expert authors
- Planning Features: and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- Local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- Plus eat and drink like a local, outdoor activities and flamenco feature
- Coverage Includes: Planning chapters, Madrid, Castilla y León, Castilla-La Mancha, Barcelona, Catalonia, Aragón, Basque Country, Navarra, La Rioja, Cantabria, Asturias, Santiago de Compostela, Galicia, Valencia and Murcia, Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza, Andalucia, Extremadura, Understand and Survival Guide.
- ISBN: 9781743215753
- 912 pages, 912 pp colour
- 126 maps
- Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm