At last you can see your name up in lights on this Sydney scenic tour with a difference. Join your private guide as you visit some of the Harbour City's most iconic landmarks and learn the incredible art of 'light drawing'. At the end of the three hour tour you will have a beautiful photographic print of your masterpiece to take home.
Met at your hotel or another agreed location, your guide will introduce you to the principals of light drawing - from writing your name to more complex designs - allowing you to let your creativity run free.
- Equipment is supplied however we recommend that you bring your own camera
- Comfortable clothing and footwear as some walking is required
- Price is per person for a private Photographic and Light Drawing Tour
- Your guide will meet you at your hotel or local landmark as chosen by you
- Location can vary according to your preference but recommendations can be made for you
- Beautiful Photographic print to take home
- All relevant taxes and charges are included
- Tour is approximately 3 hours in duration
- Start time is 30 mins. after sunset (generally 6pm-8pm)
- Tour available daily except major public holidays
- Tour operates in all conditions so recommend dressing accordingly
- No responsibility can be taken for weather or its effects
- Session can be held indoors if preferred
- Tour is appropriate for children
- Please note this requires a minimum of 2 people
Mr Aristotle vouchers purchased after 31/3/2018 are valid for three (3) years from the date of purchase. The purchased value of the voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. If the price of that activity increases after 12 months, then customers can either opt to pay the difference between the purchased value of the voucher and the price of the activity at the time of redemption, or they can use their voucher as credit towards any other activity on the Mr Aristotle site.
Please note: This voucher will be delivered via email and can take up to 3-4 business days following successful order placement.