Grab some stylish friends and embark on one of the most unique tours in Paris. Priced for four people, you will go behind the scenes in two of France's premier master craftsmen studios. Enjoying access that is rarely available to the public you will have the opportunity to admire the passion and expertise that goes into creating timeless pieces. Accompanied by a private, English-speaking guide you will witness first-hand the expertise of true French artisans.
Over the course of a half day tour you will be taken to two of Paris' premier craftsmanship studios where you will discover the hidden secrets of some of France's finest master craftsmen. This stylish journey of discovery will provide a fascinating insight into the secret world of fine craftmanship for you and your friends.
- Basic level of fitness is recommended but not required, as there is walking and standing involved
- Price is for up to 4 guests
- Half day tour of two of Paris' premier master craftsmen studios
- Private, English-speaking guide for the duration of the tour
- Public transport to and from studios
- A complimentary glass of champagne in a traditional cafe or bistrot parisien
- Price includes all relevant taxes and services
- Duration 5 hours
- Experience is subject to availability of studios
- Operator reserves the right to alter itinerary due to unforeseen circumstances
- Cancellation must be made 14 days in advance
Mr Aristotle vouchers purchased after 31/3/2018 are valid for three (3) years from the date of purchase. The purchased value of the voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. If the price of that activity increases after 12 months, then customers can either opt to pay the difference between the purchased value of the voucher and the price of the activity at the time of redemption, or they can use their voucher as credit towards any other activity on the Mr Aristotle site.
Please note: This voucher will be delivered via email and can take up to 3-4 business days following successful order placement.