Over the course of this half day private tour get an insider's view of Shanghai - the business capital of one of the world's most vibrant economies. Your personal guide will introduce you to some of Shanghai's most fascinating locations and iconic landmarks on a tour suitable for first-time visitors and locals alike.
Your day begins with a visit to the renowned Bund. This beautiful waterfront area is filled with a stunning display of colonial-era architecture that offers a striking juxtaposition to the surrounding modern buildings. The area offers beautiful views of the Huangpu River before your private guide transports you over to the Yuyuan Gardens. Here, amongst the picturesque flora guests will get a fascinating glimpse of Shanghai's tranquil past as you stroll through this serene setting.
From here, your English-speaking guide will introduce you to another glimpse of the city's past with a walk through Shanghai Old Street. This atmospheric ancient walkway has origins from the Qing Dynasty.
To ensure a thorough insight into Shanghai's eclectic past, your guide will join you in exploring the former French Concession before stopping by the Shanghai Arts and Crafts store where you'll have a chance to keep a piece of Shanghai for yourself. To finish this unforgettable private tour take the opportunity to discover the famed Xin Tian Di district &ndash a stylish nightlife district boasting boutiques, bars and restaurants. Take time to relax over a few drinks here or head back to the hotel.
Fitness and Experience
- Tour is suitable for passengers of all ages
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- Moderate fitness is recommended as some walking is involved
What to Bring
- Camera, comfortable clothing and shoes
- During winter warm clothing is highly recommended
- During summer months we recommend appropriate sun protection including hat and sunscreen
What is Included
- Private half day tour of key Shanghai landmarks
- Experience some of the best things to do in Shanghai in half a day
- Visit the Bund, Yuyuan Garden, Shanghai Old Street and the Xin Tian Di district
- Discover places of cultural and cultural significance
- An expert guide on hand to offer world-class commentary every step of the way
- Return transportation from your hotel
- Entry to all venues
- Authentic lunch of local specialities
- Price is for 1 person
- Duration 4 hours
- Any dietary requirements/restrictions should be noted to the operator before the activity
- Personal expenses are not included in price
- Operator reserves the right to alter itinerary due to availability or unforeseen circumstances
- Cancellation must be made 72 hours in advance
- Tour available 7 days a week
Mr Aristotle vouchers purchased after 31/3/2018 are valid for three (3) years from the date of purchase. The purchased value of the voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. If the price of that activity increases after 12 months, then customers can either opt to pay the difference between the purchased value of the voucher and the price of the activity at the time of redemption, or they can use their voucher as credit towards any other activity on the Mr Aristotle site.
Please note: This voucher will be delivered via email and can take up to 3-4 business days following successful order placement.