Buckle up for the wine tour of a lifetime with this private helicopter wine tour in Central Otago. This 5 hour luxury tour is a true feast for the senses as you fly over the majestic landscape of Central Otago and savour some of the regions finest wines. First stop on your luxury tasting tour begins is an alpine landing spot high above the picturesque Queenstown. From this vantage point your unique helicopter tour continues onwards as you cruise through the landscape at mid-valley level with spectacular views of the vineyards and wineries of the Gibbston Valley below. You will be welcomed upon landing in the Gibbston Valley by one of the regions most respected wine guides who will introduce you to some of the leading lights in the local viticulture.
As this is a fully tailored wine tasting tour your expert guide will create an itinerary that reflects your personal preference for particular varietals, budgets or vineyards. At time of booking simply advise of any preferences and the rest will be taken care of. You will visit three outstanding local wineries each of which has been selected for its ability to produce some of the finest wines in New Zealand. Sit back and relax in the comfort of a chauffeured luxury vehicle as you move between wineries tasting some of Central Otago's premium wines. At Gibbston Valley Vineyard, take time to savour a glass of premium wine and gourmet platter lunch whilst enjoying the unsurpassable scenery of Central Otago.
Fitness and Experience
- It is recommended that participants have at least moderate fitness
- No previous wine tasting experience required
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothing and shoes for walking
- Appropriate sun protection including hat and sunscreen
What is Included
- Private helicopter tour of some of Central Otago's best wineries
- Fully tailored itinerary based on your preferences
- - Expert pilot and accredited guide
- Incredible scenic flight over one of the most beautiful wine regions in New Zealand
- Includes gourmet platter lunch with premium wine at Gibbston Valley Winery
- Duration 5 hours
- Price is per person
- Minimum of two passengers required
- Please advise operator of dietary requirements in advance
- Operator reserves the right to alter itinerary due to unforeseen circumstances
- If for safety reasons organisers cancel experience a full refund will be offered
- Client cancellations must be made 14 days prior to scheduled departure
- Tour is available year-round except Anzac Day, Good Friday, Christmas and Boxing Day
Mr Aristotle vouchers purchased after 31/3/2018 are valid for three (3) years from the date of purchase. The purchased value of the voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. If the price of that activity increases after 12 months, then customers can either opt to pay the difference between the purchased value of the voucher and the price of the activity at the time of redemption, or they can use their voucher as credit towards any other activity on the Mr Aristotle site.
Please note: This voucher will be delivered via email and can take up to 3-4 business days following successful order placement.