Beautiful picture, beautiful fit
A feat of TV artistry, the 2018 Q7 blends style and performance. One thin cable attaches everything cleanly to the TV that mounts closely against the wall.1 Q Colour and an anti-glare screen add to the seemingly-genius features of the Q7.
Watch TV shows and movies with realistic, accurate, and vibrant colours. Experience the intricate details of your favourite scenes, and feel as though you're part of the picture.
Enjoy your entertainment undisturbed. Q Contrast helps reveal intricate details hidden in dark scenes, even when you watch in bright rooms.
Q HDR (HDR 10+)
Powered by HDR10+, Q HDR can provide a wide range of brightness and contrast to help you see through the director's eyes. Discover details you may not have seen before, even in bright and dark scenes.2
- 10 Year No Screen Burn Guarantee
- Made to last, the Quantum dots in QLED TV are inorganic. This means the QLED display is resistant to damage from burn-in*, so the amazing colours and details you see today can stay even over time.
- Q Engine
See spectacular picture quality powered by our intelligent Q Engine. Designed to analyse every scene, Q Engine helps bring you excellent colour, contrast and detail.
- One Clear Connection
Now everything - including the power cable - can be managed by a single, clear cable. One Clear Connection lets you store your devices out of sight by connecting them to the One Connect Box. Time to design your space with the 2018 Q7.3
- One Connect
Streamline your space the way you like it. Gather and connect your devices to the One Connect Box, and store them out of view.3
- No more Black screen
Show on-screen content that blends into your space when the TV is on standby using Ambient Mode - no more black screen. Enjoy the subtle display of photos, the time or weather on-screen, allowing content to appear as though it's floating on the wall.4
Advertised screen size rounded to nearest whole inch and actual screen size may be up to 0.5 inch smaller than advertised size.
1 Measured from rear end of the TV, the gap may differ based on the installation and wall type. 75'inch Q7F and 65 inch /75 inch Q9F generates 7mm gap. Wall mount sold separately.
2 Only available on HDR10+ content, which is currently available only on Amazon Prime.
3 One Connect Box required for One Clear Connection. One Connect Box has capacity for 4 HDMI, 3 USB, 1 optical and 1 x 240 volt power cable.
4 Ambient Mode performance may vary depending on where the TV is installed including wall designs, patterns or colours. Internet connection may be required for certain features.
5 Apps and services are subject to change without notice. Internet connection required. Data, subscription and other charges may apply.
6 Compatible with selected devices. Refer to www.samsung.com/au/oneremote for list of compatible devices. Apps and services are subject to change without notice. Internet connection required. Data, subscription and other charges may apply. Colour may vary between black and silver. Not available on NU7100.
7 Compatible with selected devices. Refer to http://www.samsung.com/au/SmartThings for list of compatible devices. Internet connection required.
8 Internet connection required
- Screen Size: 75 inch
- Resolution 3,840 x 2,160
- Ultra Black Ultra Black
- Picture Engine Q Engine
- Motion Rate 200
- PQI (Picture Quality Index) 3200
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) Q HDR Elite
- HDR 10+
- HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma)
- ContrastQ Constrast
- ColorQ Color
- Viewing AngleQ Viewing Angle
- Micro Dimming Supreme UHD Dimming
- Contrast Enhancer
- Auto Motion Plus
- Film Mode
- Natural Mode Support
- Dolby Digital Plus
- Sound Output (RMS) 40W
- Speaker Type 4.1CH
- Multiroom Link
- Blutooth Audio
- Samsung SMART TVSmart
- Voice InteractionUK English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Korean, Chinese(Mandarin)
- Web Browser
- SmartThings App Support
- TV to Mobile - Mirroring
- Mobile to TV - Mirroring, DLNA
- 360 Video Player
- 360 Camera Support
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- WiFi Direct
- TV Sound to Mobile
- Analog Clean View
- Digital Broadcasting DVB-T(T2 Ready)
- Analog Tuner
- Data Broadcasting HbbTV1.5
- TV Key Support
- Component In (Y/Pb/Pr)1
- Composite In (AV) 1 (Common Use for Component Y)
- Ethernet (LAN)
- Digital Audio Out (Optical)1
- RF In (Terrestrial / Cable input / Satellite input) 1/1(Common Use for Terrestrial)/0
- HDMI A / Return Ch. Support
- HDMI Quick Switch
- Wireless LAN Built-in
- Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC)
- DesignQ Style - Slim
- Bezel Type 4 Bezel-less
- Slim Type Slim
- Front Colour Eclipse Silver
- Stand Type T-Center
- Ambient Mode
- Accessibility Learn menu screen(AU English)/ SeeColors/ Negative colors/ Grayscale/ Voice guide(AU English)/ Enlarge/ High contrast/ Learn TV Remote(AU English)/ Multi-output
- Digital Clean View
- Auto Channel Search
- Auto Power Off
- Caption (Subtitle)
- Connect Share (HDD)
- ConnectShare (USB 2.0)
- Extended PVR
- Game Mode (Auto Game Mode, Game Motion Plus)
- OSD Language Local Languages
- BT HID Built-in
- USB HID Support
- Teletext (TTX)
- Time Shift
- IPv6 Support
- MBR Support
- Eco Sensor
- Energy Efficiency Class 4
- Power Supply AC220-240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption (Max) 270 W
- Power Consumption (Stand-by) 0.5 W
- Power Consumption (Typical) 203 W
- Yearly Power Consumption (EU standard) 744 kWh
- Package Size (WxHxD) 1861.0 x 1119.0 x 225.0 mm
- Set Size with Stand (WxHxD) 1673.6 x 1039.9 x 407.0 mm
- Set Size without Stand (WxHxD) 1673.6 x 960.0 x 47.7 mm
- Package Weight 55.3 kg
- Net Weight with Stand 41.2 kg
- Model Number: QA75Q7FNAWXXY