Win a $5,000 holiday voucher
Register, then use your Qantas Points to redeem anything at the Qantas Store (excluding Qantas epiQure) by 30 April 2018 for your chance to win 1 of 5 $5,000 holiday vouchers. Each item redeemed will count as an entry into the competition (providing you’ve registered first) or, 3 entries if you redeem one of the brands below.
1. Log-in with your Qantas Frequent Flyer details.
2. Click 'Register for this Competition'.
3. Shop any product (excluding Qantas epiQure) from the Qantas Store by 30 April 2018 to complete your entry.
Terms and Conditions
1) Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Headings in this document are included for ease of reference, and do not affect interpretation in any way.
2) The promoter is Qantas Airways Limited (ABN 16 009 661 901) of 10 Bourke Road, Mascot, NSW 2020 (telephone number 02 9691 3636) (Promoter).
3) All references to time in this document are a reference to the local time in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia on the date stated. The promotion commences at 12:01am on Tuesday 03 April 2018 and closes at 23:59pm on Monday 30 April 2018 (Promotion Period).
Eligibility to enter
4) Entry is open only to Australian resident Qantas Frequent Flyer members (as per the preferred mailing address in their Profile) who are aged 18 years or over (Eligible Entrants), excluding directors, management, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate and registered travel companions of employees of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate.
Entry into the promotion
5) To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period, log in with their Qantas Frequent Flyer number to qantasstore.com.au, accept the terms and conditions on the competition page, register for the competition and then use their Qantas Points to redeem an eligible product (excluding Qantas epiQure products) from the online Australian Qantas Store at qantasstore.com.au. Eligible Entrants will receive one entry per product redeemed and an additional two entries for every Samsonite, American Tourister, Qantas Luggage, Blackwolf and Caribee product redeemed. Any product returned, exchanged or cancelled during the Promotion Period will not receive an entry.
6) The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
7) Multiple entries are permitted.
8) The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the transaction is processed by the Promoter.
9) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Drawing of entries
10) The draw will take place at 2:00pm on Thursday 10 May 2018 at the offices of MDSA at 40 Yeo Street, Neutral Bay, NSW 2089. The draw will be conducted by MDSA (Drawer). The winners will be determined by an automated random draw of all eligible entries.
11) The result of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12) There will be five prizes in total. The first five Eligible Entrants drawn will each win a AU$5,000 Qantas Holiday Voucher.
13) The Qantas Holiday Voucher will be electronically distributed to the email address listed in the winner’s Qantas Frequent Flyer profile within 4 weeks of the acceptance from each winner.
14) The maximum total prize pool value is AU$25,000, based on the recommended retail value at the time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes.
15) Qantas Holidays Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
a. Valid for travel from Australia only
b. Qantas Holidays gift vouchers must be used for Qantas Holidays domestic or international packages or Viva Holidays international packages and cannot be used for flight only bookings
c. Qantas Holiday gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue
d. The value of your gift voucher must be wholly redeemed in one transaction
e. Qantas Holidays gift vouchers are not transferable, non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash
f. Qantas Holidays is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen vouchers
g. All bookings and travel are subject to Qantas Holidays booking conditions
h. Please consult the booking conditions in our brochures or as outlined in general Booking Conditions in the Holidays section of the Qantas website
j. Contact Qantas Holidays on 1300 443 485 to make your holiday arrangements and redeem your gift voucher. At time of redemption you must quote the booking reference number of your voucher
k. The value of the gift voucher is in Australian dollars
16) Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. A prize cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner accepts the conditions of use of that prize.
17) If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
Notification of the winner
18) The winners will be notified by email and by telephone on Monday 14 May 2018 and their names will be published in The Australian newspaper and on qantasstore.com.au/win-a-qantas-holiday-voucher on Wednesday 16 May 2018 for a minimum of 28 days.
Right of the Promoter to redraw
19) The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. For any prize that remains unclaimed at 5:00pm on Friday 10 August 2018, a second draw will be conducted by the Drawer on Friday 24 August 2018 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any written direction given under applicable law.
20) Any winners determined in accordance with clause 19 will be notified by email and telephone within 2 business days of the draw and their name will be published on qantasstore.com.au/win-a-qantas-holiday-voucher on 27 August 2018 for a minimum of 28 days.
Limitation of liability and variation of terms
21) If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
22) The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.
23) The exclusion of liability in clause 21 does not apply to limit or exclude liability:
a) for personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the supply of goods or services which are supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business. To remove doubt: third party goods or services, which other than in connection with this promotion, are in the normal course of business supplied by a third party unrelated to the Promotion Parties, are not supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business; or
b) to the extent it is not permissible at law to limit or exclude liability in the manner contemplated in that clause (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
Entry details and privacy
24) Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name and photograph of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless the winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize. Entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes (including to third parties involved in the promotion and any applicable statutory authorities) and to conduct marketing activities. Without limiting the foregoing, entrants’ personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Statement, visit www.qantas.com/privacy to obtain a copy.
25) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
26) Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/23044, South Australia Permit No. T18/484 & ACT Permit No.TP18/00566.
You must be logged in to register.