But don’t worry, you can still discover what we have in store for you this month with our latest range of products and offers. With over 8,000 products the Rewards Store, there’s always something to choose from.
COMPETITION CLOSED: Qantas Shopping Rewards Store “Win your points back” Competition AU
Terms and Conditions
1) Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Headings in this document are included for ease of reference, and do not affect interpretation in any way.
2) The promoter is Qantas Airways Limited (ABN 16 009 661 901) of 10 Bourke Road, Mascot, NSW 2020 (telephone number 02 9691 3636) (Promoter).
3) All references to time in this document are a reference to the local time in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia on the date stated. The promotion commences at 00:01am on 1 November 2018 and closes at 23:59pm on 19 December 2018 (Entry Period). There will be 7 weekly entry periods as outlined in clause 10 (Weekly Entry Periods).
Eligibility to enter
4) Entry is open only to Australian resident Qantas Frequent Flyer members (as per the preferred mailing address in their Profile) (Eligible Entrants), excluding directors, management, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate and registered travel companions of employees of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate; and members whose Qantas Frequent Flyer account is suspended, cancelled or otherwise terminated at any time during the Entry Period or at the time of the draw or any redraw (as applicable).
Entry into the promotion
5) To enter, Eligible Entrants must during the Promotion Period use their Qantas Points and/ or Points Plus Pay to redeem from the online Australian Qantas Shopping Rewards Store at qantasstore.com.au. Alternatively if you are redirected from Qantas Shopping Rewards Store, qantasstore.com.au to Qantas Wine, qantaswine.com and you purchase using your Qantas Points you will be eligible to enter the competition during the campaign period. Any product returned or cancelled during the Entry Period will not receive an entry.
6) The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
7) Multiple entries are permitted. an Eligible Entrant will receive one entry for each Eligible Purchase made during a week of the Promotion Period. If you are selected as a winner and you have entered with multiple eligible entries during the week, you will win the sum of all points used for Eligible Purchases, up to a maximum of 50,000 Points.
8) The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the transaction is received by the Promoter.
9) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Drawing of entries
10) The draws will take place at 2:00pm at the offices of MDSA at Level 2, 40 Yeo Street, Neutral Bay, NSW 2089. The draws will be conducted by MDSA (Drawer). The winners will be determined by an automated random draw of all eligible entries. The draws will take place on the following dates:
Weekly Entry Period Start Date
Weekly Entry Period End Date 23:59pm AEDT
14:00 pm AEDT
Winners Announced online
Friday 9 November 2018
Tuesday 13 November 2018
Friday 16 November 2018
Tuesday 20 November 2018
Friday 23 November 2018
Tuesday 27 November 2018
Friday 30 November 2018
Tuesday 4 December 2018
Friday 7 December 2018
Tuesday 11 December 2018
Friday 14 December 2018
Tuesday 18 December 2018
Friday 21 December 2018
Monday 24 December 2018
11) The result of each draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into. There will be seven draws between 1 November 2018 and 19 December 2018.
12) There will be a maximum 350 prizes, and maximum 50 per draw. The first 50 Eligible Entrants drawn in each weekly draw will win the number of Qantas Points they redeemed at the Qantas Shopping Rewards Store during the Weekly Entry Period up to a maximum of 50,000 Qantas Points. The points will be credited to the winner’s Qantas Frequent Flyer account within eight weeks of the draw date
13) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes. Prizes are up to a maximum of 50,000 points per winner. Those who have redeemed using a discount code will only be eligible to win back the points they redeemed, not the full amount of Qantas Points required for the product. Those who have redeemed using Points Plus Pay will only be eligible to win back the Qantas Points component of their transaction.
14) Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. A prize cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner accepts the conditions of use of that prize.
15) Each Prize will be up to a maximum of 50,000 Qantas Points with a maximum notional prize pool of AU$359.125 per winner, a maximum weekly notional prize pool of AU$17,956.25, and maximum total notional prize pool of AU$125,693.75 based on a sample of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards that could be obtained by redeeming through the Qantas Frequent Flyer program (as fully defined in the terms and conditions of the program available at qantas.com/terms. For example, 48,700 Qantas Points could be redeemed for a one way Points Plus Pay Economy Sale Fare Qantas Flight from Sydney to Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia including applicable taxes, fees and carrier charges as at 17 September 2018. The dollar fare for an equivalent commercial flight totals AU$334.00 including taxes fees and carrier charges.
16) The estimate of the maximum notional value of each points prize is provided for information purposes only. The maximum notional value of each points prize will vary depending on whether and how it is redeemed by a winner through the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. The Promoters accepts no responsibility for any variation in the maximum notional value of each points prize.
18) The redemption of each points prize is subject to the availability of Rewards that may be obtained through the Qantas Frequent Flyer program.
Notification of the winner
19) The winners will be notified by email on the following dates:
- Tuesday 13 November 2018
- Tuesday 20 November 2018
- Tuesday 27 November 2018
- Tuesday 4 December 2018
- Tuesday 11 December 2018
- Tuesday 18 December 2018
- Monday 24 December 2018
and their names will be published on qantasstore.com.au/winyourpointsback on the Tuesday of each competition week for a minimum of 28 days.
Right of the Promoter to redraw
20) The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a Prize. If a Prize/s remains unclaimed at 16:00pm AEDT on Thursday 21 March 2019, a second draw/s will be conducted by the Drawer at 14.00pm AEDT on Thursday 4 April 2018 at the same place as the original draw, subject to any written direction given under applicable law
21) Any winner/s determined in accordance with clause 20 will be notified by email within 2 business days of the draw and their name/s will be published on qantasstore.com.au/winyourpointsback on Monday 8 April 2019 for a minimum of 28 days.
Limitation of liability and variation of terms
22) If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
23) The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.
24) The exclusion of liability in clause 23 does not apply to limit or exclude liability:
a) for personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the supply of goods or services which are supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business. To remove doubt: third party goods or services, which other than in connection with this promotion, are in the normal course of business supplied by a third party unrelated to the Promotion Parties, are not supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business; or
b) to the extent it is not permissible at law to limit or exclude liability in the manner contemplated in that clause (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
Entry details and privacy
25) Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name and photograph of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter. Entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes (including to third parties involved in the promotion and any applicable statutory authorities) and to conduct marketing activities. Without limiting the foregoing, entrants’ personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Statement, visit www.qantas.com/privacy to obtain a copy.
26) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
27) Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/28608, ACT TP18/01912, SA Licence No. T18/1747